Uploading a video to use on the Tyfoom platform is simple, but there are a few rules – and you [you = person uploading video] and your Company [Company = client of Tyfoom] must agree to the following:
- You have permission from your Company to upload videos to be viewed on the Tyfoom platform for your Company’s account.
- Your Company holds all necessary legal rights and permissions (copyrights, etc.) to the video.
- “So-and-so gave me permission” does not mean you created it and have the right to upload and use the video.
- You can upload videos that you appear in or helped create as long as you have the necessary permissions from the copyright holders.
- You and your Company agree to hold harmless and indemnify Tyfoom against any claims that may arise from the use of Company uploaded videos.
You cannot upload certain types of content:
- No rips of movies, music, television, or any other third party copyrighted material.
- No sexually explicit material or pornography.
- No videos that are hateful, harass others, violate someone’s privacy, or include defamatory or discriminatory speech.
- No videos that depict or promote violent activity, extreme or real-life violence, self-harm, or cruelty toward animals.
- You may not upload videos promoting products and services of an erotic nature.
- You may not upload videos that promote fraudulent or dubious business schemes.
To maximize viewing it is best to upload in landscape orientation.
Violations of any Guidelines may lead to the removal of your videos and/or your account.